How I Decorated My Flower Shop in South Yarra for New Year?


All of us have given a good farewell to 2019 and welcomed 2020 in a prosperous manner.

During this time, we always tend to be excited as many of us get holidays from work to enjoy with family and friends for Christmas and New Year. People gracefully decorate their houses with flowers and lights.

I too have decorated my house and flower shop in South Yarra with different decorative items. As I am having my flower shop, so I used plenty of flowers by not leaving any corner at all. I am keen to share with you all the kind of decorations I did.



I have a huge area for my shop. It is painted in pastel pink shade with pastel blue doors and windows. You might be wondering about the combination. But, I did this because I love to play with colours and I keep on renovating my shop every year.

Ok, so where was I?

Oh yes!... I am having a quite good variety of corporate flowers, bouquets, and event flowers in MelbourneThis is not to keep me up in the list of florists. There might be many who are best from me in Melbourne. 

What I did with those flowers is I have given a proper place to each kind like I placed all the event flowers at the right side of the entrance and corporate flowers at the left side of the entrance. That not only made the area beautiful and stunning but also made easy to recognize the kind of flowers for different purposes.

Beyond event flowers, just at the corner of the right side, there I placed scented blooms. All were of different shades which were creating an ambiance of heaven. I had fallen in love with the portion of the shop. Just next to the corporate flowers, I arranged all the bouquets with different flowers and of different sizes for some special occasions like birthday, anniversary, etc. And, the centre of attraction was a large Christmas tree with lights, gifts, roses and candles all around.



Adding more to it, walls were also covered with flower paintings and hanging vases. Many visitors including best florist in Melbourne came to my shop for having a look. My flower shop became the most visited spot on 1st January 2020 with which I felt proud and happy.

There is no need to add any extra piece of decorative item when you have flowers with you. Flowers make the atmosphere awesome and energetic.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled that I found this article! You have really made your points clear and your material is easy to read because you have formatted it so well. Thank you for your excellent work!Backyard Cinema Hire Melbourne 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment