Flowers And Flower Shop In South Yarra

Flowers- Another name of a human friend
Flowers- Another name of the well-wisher
Flowers- Another name for love
All these, we can say as the role of flowers in our life. This is not the end here. Flowers are used for many other purposes as well.
Flowers play an important part in my life too. I am obsessed with flowers, and I prefer to be around flowers all the time. Even, I have one florist in Melbourne CBD, who is in my contact.
You might be wondering how I make this happen i.e. to be close to flowers always.
There is a huge list and I would love to share with you all. Sharing about my flower obsession with you is another level of happiness for me.



Walls of my room are covered with floral wallpapers of different shades. These vibrant colours of flowers embark the aura of my room and I feel very energetic every morning. 
I even hooked flower bunches on the walls to add some freshness and positive vibes in my room. I always make it sure to change the flowers every time it loses its freshness. For this purpose, I hired the best florist in Melbourne CBD. He takes complete care of my flowers.
Then, on my work desk, I have placed a glass vase with 4 Red roses immersed in water. It gives me a feeling of being loved by nature.
I also have a small balcony outside my room. Can you guess what I did there?
That’s ok, don’t pressurize your minds. Let me disclose for you.
I got arranged a beautiful string of flowers from a flower shop in South Yarra. To my surprise, these arrangements were beyond my imagination. These are 2 in number hanged on each corner of the balcony. Along with this, I placed flower pots with a variety of flowers planted into them.



It is not the end with the balcony. The ceiling of the balcony is also covered with hanging flower pots, with some decorative lights that I switch on at night. These lights and flower arrangements give a unique look to my balcony and everyone is in love with my room and balcony.
This is all about my room and my love for flowers. If you too wish to use flowers for decoration purpose or want to send flowers in Melbourne CBD for your loved ones, then go ahead. You might gonna surprise someone with the vibrant colour of flowers.

Comments